Vertis organic

Young Organic red wine

Elaborated with a selection of grapes mailnly MONASTRELL with the 90 % the rest 10% is a blend in equal parts of Garnacha, Syrah, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon y tempranillo.

Tax included


100% secure payment


1 to 5 working days


Shipping Return Policy


Free shipping

Cherry red of medium intensity, shiny and clean. Aromas of wild berries (blackberries, blueberries, cassis) and red plums. On the palate is soft, light, round and delicate, with good balance. 

Perfect to drink with white meats, cheese and pasta. 

8 other products in the same category: